Thursday, February 13, 2014



Love apart


As the vision of you appeared in my sight
I embraced my pillow so tight
And prayed so hard due to fright
Cos I dread another lonely night.

Sleepy eyes thanks for coming
Let me dream to stop this endless longing
Make it wonderful I keep on hoping
For my man whom I am missing.

On with the dreams do not make it fast
Only here we are together and not so apart
What my heart longs for what else do I want
That dream will come true and will last.

At least we can have more time to share
Then I can show my man how much I care
Protect him from the cold nights by warm embrace
And let him get over with the emptiness.


Perhaps this way we will have  each day
To just sit down and us will stay
And I will not be in a hurry to say
How much he really means to me.

Then I realized I am only dreaming
These wants keep me wondering
Because they say love is never demanding
But then again I am still wishing.

There are times when things go wrong
Just teach me to be faithful and strong
For it is hard to be apart
But man you will always be in my heart.

No comments: