Saturday, October 25, 2008

senti lang..

What is this I am feeling it is just so odd
To a man he is poignant he affected me much
Day and night he is always in my mind
Like a dream that is been haunting me inside.

How could I forget the first time I saw him
He is like an adversary that is why I feared him
He stands in salient from the distance I watched him
His glance made me panic and got lost of him.

Out of nowhere the man walk up to me
My heart beats faster, he weakens me
He held my hands and gave a nonchalant smile
I concealed my feelings I need to hide.

One day he admittedly told me there is no chance of us
For love will just complicate especially his life
He said he does love me but his eyes tells otherwise
Truth is never part just to free me from his love.

My man how can I get over you?
With this love I am feeling for you
I tried many times to forget you
You keep coming back please let go.

No comments: