Wednesday, February 4, 2015

BRETTS 46TH BIRTHDAY

We celebrated Bretts 46th birthday with a simple dinner in Taguig.  Ir was an intimate dinner with the family and the newest member Stevie, Divines month old baby.
Todd English food hall is located at the Premier Sky in SM Aura.  Luckily we have a reservation and did not go through the queue at their waiting area.  The enormous size of the place impressed me as we make an entrance.  I noticed too the different food stations which I later found out were actually open kitchens and each has something to offer.  Everything is in the menu, there is wide selection from appetizers to desserts. I am a pizza and bread person so I am leaning towards their kitchen as my favorite.  But who would not? With that  red oven, really brings character to the overall look of the hall.  Of course the food from their kitchen were my pick too. I recommend their flat breads they were just so good! Actually, everything we ordered were good from the salad to my fave flat breads to some steak and cakes for dessert. The giant Ferris wheel  with colorful macaroons  is cute.  Somehow got my curiosity to check on it. 



Todd English Food Hall Manila SM Aura Skypark BGC Now Open. The first celebrity chef restaurant in the Philippines has opened in March 2014 putting Manila on the map for culinary sophistication. Todd English Food Hall is the first international branch of the Plaza Food Hall at the legendary Plaza Hotel in New York and is a collaboration between Celebrity William Todd English and Mesa group owner Rikki Dee.

The Todd English Food Hall is a European-inspired specialty food hall that offers nine diverse culinary stations to satisfy the most discerning palettes. Offering the finest food with freshest ingredients matched with impeccable service, The Todd English Food Hall definitely gives a delectable dining experience set in a stylish and convenient atmosphere. 



No comments: