Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CHRISTMAS 2010



Its Christmas time again...one thing that excites me about this season is our themed Christmas lunch in Lagro.
I would be the one busy preparing the menu. Well, it had been always simple and economical preparation, for it was just five of us who will satiate over the food.




 what we got..


Our theme this year is blue and silver. So for centerpiece I used blue and silver Christmas balls piled in a silver basket. Then I spread crunches chocolate bars and silver Christmas trimmings all over the table.



the food..




For appetizer we had ham and cheese and some "kakanin" (ube jam and suman). Then for the main dish we had pork steak with buttered mixed veggies... and for dessert I made a fruit salad.




opening of gifts..


Arron was delighted in the opening of his gifts. At the age of 2, he already appreciates what he gets. This year my gift for him was a set of books.  Arron loves books. I gave him a toy story book cos I want to introduced him to my fave woody and buzz lightyear.  He loved it.  I got flip-flops ,bath stuffs and some kitchen wares from mama Inda and ate Lisa.



 













We missed our parents and other siblings who were not around but then it was a happy 2010 Christmas celebration and looking forward to next christmas lunch in lagro.

No comments: