Saturday, June 18, 2011




Standard of life
Outcast in a society where discrimination prevails
It is a poor principle that I detest
I ask you do u agree?
So sad If you are a victim of this.



Attractive is when you are pretty
Suitable you are if you have the money
Recognized if you are a cumlaude
Commendable the moment you stepped out from a university.


Why do we have to conform?
To a standard that is corrupt it ruins our lives
Why should pretend to be somebody we cannot be
It will just deprive our capacity.



I am poor no richness in me
I am broke I do not have the money
I am just but a humble being
Believe me goodness it is in me.



The peril is always present in our minds
Intuition is not always right
Do not be guided by a wrong standard
You have a choice you make it right.

No comments: