Saturday, March 9, 2013

A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY




Last March 9, 2013 my sister, Nadine and brother in law, Brett together with my cousins surprised me with  a birthday party in banapple, Timog.

with my sister, nadin

I usually celebrate my birthday with a simple get together mostly with my immediate family and or with friends.  So since March  7 fall on weekday this year and since my sister and I have to bake, I just decided to bring food to their place and have a simple dinner with the family. We agreed tho to dine out that weekend, an intimate dinner with the family.
That was my thought..
So went to the place, banapple in terraza, Timog.  Nadine insisted this place (I found out the reason later) I prefer another resto in Katipunan So anyway when I got there the place was full packed.  I was looking out for my sister and then Brett my bro in law, came and led me to a room.  My thought was, they rented the room just for us???!!  However the biggest surprise when I entered the room, bunch of cousins were there.  I was in awe.. my cousins were all there, even Ate Roselyn s family who came all the way from Pasay was there.  I couldn't contain my happiness, It was special.. thinking these busy people made time to celebrate with me..


the giveaways-box of brownies
                                                                                           
giveaways-banana and corn muffins
the bouquet of flowers


cousins
                                                                        
the food
I was presented with a bouquet of flowers from Kuya Ed and Ate Lisa.  Then everyone started to greet me.  It was a joy to see them all present.  The party was more of catching up since it is seldom that we gather.

nephews and nieces

                                                                                                                                                            I blew the cake brought by Ate Roselyn and family.  Nadine made box of brownies for giveaways, muffins and there were candies too..
The food, everyone can order from the menu of banapple.



40th bday
So I found out that the surprise birthday party was planned ahead of time.. No wonder why Nadine keep on insisting of her choice of venue. I will forever be thankful to Brett and Nadine and the rest of the family who were part of this surprise party.  You made my birthday this year more special..Well it was still simple and intimate ..but more special because of the presence of everyone who came.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who doesn’t like surprise birthday parties? They are a perfect package of love, affection and celebration. Birthday party of my twin nieces was celebrated at one of the royal San Francisco venues recently. Venue were done at discounted prices. Suggested the same to my friend's for her parent's anniversary party.